6 Ft Tall Mobility Storage Box.
All our 6 Ft Tall Mobility Scooter Boxes are made of a 1 mm thick Galvanized & PVC coated solid steel its trade name is Plastisol. This is the same material that most Industrial buildings have on the exterior. The floor is made from 1 mm thick solid steel its trade name is Aluzink, this material was first designed for use on North Sea Oil rigs, so both are the perfect materials for Coastal and Inland environments.
The Key Features of our 6 ft Tall Mobility Scooter Boxes are:
● Solid steel construction with a PVC External Finish so you have little maintenance.
● 3 Point Locking system. With a 6 Pin Drill & Pick Proof Lock All as standard!
● 2 Keys with every box unique to that box only.
● A Master key can be supplied for sites with more than 1 box so access is easy for the Site Manager to get into any box.
● All boxes are fully built in our workshop so we minimise the site time.
● We can build them on site at an extra cost if access is tight.
● All Internal joints are double folded and silicone sealed.
● All Scooter Boxes come with a flat floor for ease of access for the user.
● Removable door bar to cover the gap under the door when it is closed.
● Anti Jemmy Bar Door Pillar Stiffener for added protection.
● Fresh air Louvres can be added free of charge, these can allow driving rain into the box slightly but it has to be extreme weather.
● All Boxes are fixed to the ground with 4 x M6 Rawl Bolts as standard ground conditions permitting.
6 ft Tall Mobility Scooter Box sizes and prices:
The outside size of our 6 ft Tall Mobility Scooter Box is:
3 ft 9” 1/4” (1150 mm) wide x 6 ft (1829 mm) deep x 6 ft (1829 mm) high.
The outside size of your scooter must not exceed these dimensions.
The scooter door when open has a fresh air gap of:
40 1/2” (1030 mm) Wide x 67 1/2” (1715 mm) High x 70” (1778 mm) Deep.
To build a box on site we charge an extra £120 per box.
The above prices include building and fitting but not delivery please call for a delivery quote!
When ordering your box these are the things we need to know:
● The box Colour and Size.
● Which side you want the handle on.
● Is access good to allow delivery of the box fully built up.
● Do you want the fresh air louvres adding free of charge.
● What’s the delivery postcode so we can give you a delivery cost.
Storage Box Base Dimensions
For this size box the minimum footprint needed is:
6 ft 6” (1981 mm) deep x 4 ft (1219 mm) wide
But the ideal footprint needed is:
4 ft (1219 mm) wide x 9 ft (2743 mm) deep, to allow for door clearance across the ground when we open the door to 90 degrees.
Storage Box Base construction.
All our storage units need a sound, flat level surface to be sited on ie: concrete, tarmac, block paving or flagstones. We suggest the base material should be a minimum thickness of 2” (50 mm) to the sizes above.